Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Best Of 2009

I'm really excited to be one of the first, if not the first blog to post this video from Eclectic Method.


Bump A Rump
I'm pretty sure Spintown is the first to post this music video from Mac as well. The songs not very good, but I think the video will be pretty popular on YouTube for....other reasons.


I Rock Onesies!
I couldn't find my onesie in time to be in this music video by Timothy DeLaGhetto.


Big Bad World One - ASL
Stephen Torrence (TMA member) covers yet another Jonathan Coulton song in ASL.

Kaoma Lambada Buffalaxed!
This is another interview that could have been. I thought it was all lined up since the guy lives about 30 minutes from me, but then he stops responding to my messages for some reason. Oh well, maybe down the line it'll work out.

181st Song
This is a cool video for one of the tracks on the new Jimmy Wahlsteen CD.


The Marriage of Figaro
Vadrum is one of the few people who can make me listen to Mozart.

No comments:

Post a Comment