Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Digital Electric Guitar

If this thing actually works well, I'm sure a lot of guitar players would love to give their fingers a rest.

Electronic Rock Guitar Shirt
I featured a video of this ThinkGeek shirt awhile back, but I don't think I've shown this one before.


Broken Loop Machine
The Mystery Guitar Man is by far the most creative video editor I've seen on YouTube.


Sickest Buddha
Rapping monks? I guess they would have plenty of time for contemplating some sick rhymes.

Japanese Sumo Glee Promo
This looks more entertaining then the American version.

Christian TV Rick Roll
Is it a sin to laugh at this?

Pants On The Ground (Remix)
Timothy DeLaGhetto is the latest person to remix this song....I'm sure he won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment