Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Living Room Jam

This is the first time I've actually seen the guy behind the music/videos.


Tik Tok Spoof
This is iJu$tine's latest tech spoof.


The Unbroken Thread
YT video description - "The Unbroken Thread" is the fourth video in the Symphony of Science series, and it features David Attenborough, Jane Goodall, and Carl Sagan. The clips used in this installment come from Carl Sagan's Cosmos, David Attenborough's Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life, The Life of Mammals, The Living Planet, BBC Life, XVIVO Scientific Animations, IMAX Cosmic Voyage, Jane Goodall's TED Talk, and a clever Guiness Commercial. The themes present in The Unbroken Thread attempt to explore the wild diversity of life on our planet, the intricacy and origin of its mechanisms, and its close relation to all other life forms.


Badder Romance
This Lady Gaga parody was really popular last week.


Encarsarated
Even though The Shures sort of blew me off after agreeing to an interview, I have to give them props for a cool original song.

Peace All Over The World
Robert Bradley plays a sweet tune in this "Playing For Change" video.

Live Happy
I had someone say they wouldn't be back to my channel because I featured one of Reh Dogg's songs in a video. My response....I'll feature a song from Reh Dogg whenever it suits me. He's a good guy, and he helped me out by providing tracks I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment