Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Perfect Bathroom Trip SONG

An education film I can use at work...thank you Rhett & Link.


Serfs Are On Their Way
The MysteryGuitarMan made a cool video for this Billy Reid song.


Haiti Relief
Chester See wrote this song for a good cause. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, the Spintown interview with Chester still seems to have a green light.


That Skunk Is Mad
Here's the latest Parry Gripp diddy.

Eclectic Method Intro
This is the intro to a live show he recently did. You can see more videos from the show on his YouTube channel.


The Wreck Of The Tonight Show
Peter Coffin got a little miffed at me the other day, but I still like most of his videos.


Beard
I thought this was a cool video from Song Fight vet, State Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment