Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rapper-O's

I haven't interviewed a rapper yet, I wouldn't mind making Dumbfoundead my first.

Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Medley
The nerdist medley I've heard today.

Beautiful Day
Monique Macasaet put together a great India Arie cover with the help of her friends.


Exploding Cigerette Prank
I would probably be a little more pissed off if my keyboard went crashing to the ground.

Bananaphone
Raffi would roll over in his grave if he saw this. Wait a second...he's not dead yet. Well he might die if he sees this video.


What If I'm Right?
Dee Dutch made this for some contest. Unfortunately she didn't win, but at least we get to listen to her Sandi Thom cover.


Redneck Bongo
I'm a redneck, but I haven't seen anyone do this...thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment