Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Snooki Song

The Venetian Princess is apparently going to start doing short bi-weekly parodies, as well as her bigger projects. Her first is a parody of the Ke$ha song "Tik Tok".


Please Stop
This is another "Tik Tok" parody, this time from Clifton.


It's A Favre Favre World
I was extremely happy to see Favre lose today...my condolences go out to Russ Rogers & Rhod Durre.


Cute Kid?
I guess some people might think this kid is cute, but he's just annoying to me.

Cute Kid #2?
If the kid above didn't annoy you, this one definately will.

Bluegrass Bohemian Rhapsody
I think I've seen this before, but after all the videos I've seen it's hard to know for sure.

Shadow
Franki Love has a new music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment