Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Super Mario Pen Beatbox

Just when you thought you've heard every type of Mario cover possible...

People Of Walmart Rap
This is why I love Walmart...it's like going to the zoo.

Ricky Gervais Sings Elmo A Lullaby
It's funny because my nephew was sleeping in the next room while I watched this...and it almost woke him up.

Bad Bromance
I posted another parody with this title awhile back, but I think this video is better then the first.


Fireflies Parody
Peter Coffin apparently doesn't like this song, but I love it.


Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2009
Do you know what Tim Minchin is singing about?


Driving In A Winter Wonderland
I'm not counting this as a Christmas video. I just wanted to post it since I'm supposed to be hit with 7 inches of snow in about 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment