Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pickle In My Pancake

I was cracking up during this new Loco Mama video.


Cardboard Testimonies
This is a moving video I saw when Meghan Tonjes tweeted it out today.

Ms. Pacman
I'm always happy to post songs that are about classic videogames.

Flight Of The Bumblebee
Machines are taking away jobs everywhere, now even musicians should worry. :p Here's a faster version at 500 bpm.


Perfect Strangers Intro 2
Someone else already made a video like this, but Super Secret Project decided to put a Boston spin on the idea. I'll have this theme song stuck in my head all day now.


Magical Museum Of Musical Magnificence
Nathan Wills made a cool 'multi-video' featuring the German Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments in Bruchsal.


Tic Toc
Here's a Six Volt music video with their ex lead singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment