Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Nightmare Before St. Patrick's Day

This is awesome...now I want a real sequel to "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

My Mom's On Facebook: A Power Ballad
I would really hate it if my mom joined Twitter...I couldn't care less about Facebook.

Cool Party Truck
I'd rather have that truck then a Viper.

7 Things I Hate About You
Stephen Torrence (TMA member) recently performed a couple of his ASL covers live.


Epic Snowboard Crash Compilation
I did not make this one, but it's one of the best ownage montages I've ever seen. It has a theme, EPIC wipeouts, high quality videos, no watermarks & they left the crash noises in. The one negative is the music. It's so loud that it covers up the impact sounds & screams of pain. It's very typical of most montage videos, but it's a small flaw considering how great the rest of it is.

I Feel Better
This music video will make you say, "WTF" if you give it enough time....I promise.


Good Life
Paul Dateh & Ken Belcher released a new music video yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment