Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8-Bit Dr. Horrible (Act 1)

You know you want to watch ALL of Dr. Horrible in 8-bit.

Facebook State of Mind
I found a collection of 57 "Empire State Of Mind" parodies HERE. The next 2 videos are my favorites of the ones I don't think I've featured already.


Huge Dork
Parody number 2.


A Song (About Dicks)
I've come to the conclusion there are 3 types of people on chatroulette. 1. Guys showing their dicks. 2. Guys trying to get girls to show their boobies. 3. People trying to make funny videos on the site. The first type is the reason I still haven't tried the site.


Mystery Guitar Man + Parody
Not only did the Mystery Guitar Man upload a new video yesterday, but a parody of him was uploaded by another YouTuber.


Endless Love

Amber Lamps Tribute Song

No comments:

Post a Comment