Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Less Money, Mo Problems

I thought this rap video was funny. I'm sorry about the ad...nothing I can do.

Locked Out
Mike Lombardo (TMA co-founder) uploaded a music video for a song off his new album. You can buy the new album HERE, and you can listen to Mike tell you about the song & how he wrote it in my interview with him HERE.


Traded For Gold
Raven Zoe (TMA member) uploaded a new music video as well.


Rose Of My Heart
Peter Oakley recently covered this Johnny Cash song, and yesterday he uploaded a video for it.


The Chatroulette Song: Wiener
Amy Kuney is a little late in the game with her Chatroulette song, but it's still a funny song.


Fitted Caps!
DeStorm teams up with Keep The Heat for his latest fan challenge.


Total Eclipse Of The Heart
William Shatner sings a duet with Lin Yu Chun on "Lopez Tonight".

No comments:

Post a Comment