Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Last Song For Miley

I'm happy for Dave. He's been singing about Miley for a long time now, and it's cool that he got her to appear in his music video.


Having A Bad Day On Chat Roulette
Hank Green made a music video with his fans help. You'll see some familiar faces like Meghan Tonjes, Mike Lombardo & more in the video.


Nerd
Travi$ did a great job with this parody of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok". I hope you like this song, because the next 2 videos are also parodies of the same song.

Air Force Performs "Tik Tok"
Proud to be an American...

Go Cops!
Rucka Rucka Ali is responsible for this last "Tik Tok" parody.

Rapping Movie Titles
DeStorm is killing these fan challenges.


Telephone (Dude's Version)
Someone told me that Shane Dawson gave my last video 5 stars. So I guess I should feature his Lady Gaga spoof.

No comments:

Post a Comment