Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sorry, Smells Like Easy Ding Dong

U-Kiss vs. SHINee vs. Super Junior vs. Nirvana...interesting choices to make a mashup with.


You Ring Me Round
Another mashup, this time with Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce vs Dead Or Alive.

Thinking 'Bout Somethin'
I normally don't post Hanson music videos...but this one features Weird Al. It's also kind of catchy.

Nothing Better
I watched ASL (American Sign Language) videos for almost 3 hours yesterday...so of course I end up featuring an ASL video today.

Scott Stapp's Big Fish
Scott Stapp just embarrassed the entire state of Florida & our national pastime. Jerk.

Hollow Head Drummer
I know he's not getting hit hard, but eventually wouldn't that start to hurt a little?

Smosh: Boxman 2.0
Smosh just signed with DFTBA Records...does this mean I have to start liking their music? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment