Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Windows XP Error Music

This is the first time that I've actually enjoyed hearing some of those sounds.

8-Bit Dr. Horrible (Act 2 Part 1)
I featured Act 1 about a week ago, and the 2nd act is just as good.
--> Act 2 Part 2 <--

Top 10 8-Bit Boss Themes
I strongly disagree with some of these picks, but it is totally subjective so that's to be expected.

Something Awesome Happened
Brandon Hardesty made this lip sync video to celebrate something...but he's not saying what. nicholifavs also uploaded a lip sync video to the Lonely Island song Boom Box.

iPhone Music Video
The first of 2 videos featuring an iPhone today.

iMouth
Mystery Guitar Man is also on an iPhone kick.


Make Your Own Horn
I didn't know it was that easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment