Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He-Man Karaoke

Like we didn't already know he was a queen.

Great
I'm reminded of Jonathan Coulton's "I Feel Fantastic" with this music video from The Lonely Island.

Crazy Train (Smooth Jazz Version)
Andy Rehfeldt makes listening to Ozzy Osbourne enjoyable.

30 Word Rap
DeStorm Does a good job, but 20+ Song Fuers had to use only 10 words back in Masters Of Song Fu #3 Round 2. My favorites were Hank Green & Edric Haleen that round.


The Time Of Your Life
Alex Day's new music video is kind of funny.


Forever Young / Empire State Parody
I love songs about my favorite website....err I mean 2nd favorite website. Behind this site of course. :p


A Mother's Day Song
I missed this Mother's Day song when I made my Mother's Day blog post. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment