Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, June 11, 2010

You Became A Meme

Spintown News:
Ok, so I couldn't help myself, and I'm blogging here again. I took a break from blogging here while I was setting up the SpinTunes song writing competition. Well most of the work for that is done. I had 31 different bands/musicians sign up, rules & schedules are made, the challenges are ready, I made a NEW blog just for the contest and the first challenge will be announced this Saturday at 1AM EST.

I hope you decide to follow along with the competition. There will be at least 67 original songs written & all available for download FREE! You can click the new yellow button that says "SpinTunes" to take you to the new blog page.

You Became A Meme
This is an awesome Taylor Swift parody...and of course I love meme songs.


Brand New Day
Joshua Radin has a pretty good song, and a great music video.


Pop Song
Jon Lajoie points out about half the reasons I hate 95% of popular music.


Hot K-POP 2010 (Part 1)
Even if you don't like K-Pop, this is a pretty awesome mashup. 30 songs in 1.


3 Legs & A Funny Song
Someone who could honestly have the nickname "Tripod".

Final Fantasy WITH LYRICS
The audio is from the new brentalfloss CD & features Daneil Tidwell.

I'm Quitting You, Facebook
I hate Facebook, so I love this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment