Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Best Spot In The Lot

I've been singing this Nice Peter song a lot since I saw the video the other day.


My Own Show (Theme Song)
This is such a cool project, you should check out more of Scott's work.


Little Shop Of Horrors
Brandon Hardesty reenacts a scene from a classic musical.

Motorhead - Ace of Spades (Broadway Musical Version)
You can watch my interview with the man who makes these dub videos HERE.

LITERAL Harry Potter Trailer
You can watch my interview with Dustin McLean HERE. He's the guy that started this literal video trend.


Sit On My Facebook (Internet Love Song)
The Scribes made a pretty cool music video for this song.


Don't Unplug Me
This ALL CAPS music video features Nicola Foti & Tessa Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment