Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The iPhone Antenna Song

Steve Jobs recently saw one of Jonathan Mann's songs on YouTube, and played it at THIS press conference. Congrats Jonathan.


The VidCon Anthem
It's bad enough I couldn't go to VidCon, now I have to watch great videos like this about VidCon. AARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!


Phamous
I love this Midi Mafia song & music video.


Backwards Pianist
I want to see Mike Lombardo try this.

Because I Back-Traced It!
At first I felt bad about Jessi Slaughter becoming a meme, and all the crap people were giving her. Then I watched some of her videos.....she really did ask for it. Learn more HERE.

Cows & Cows & Cows
Yet another Cyriak video that will make you say WTF.


Lebron Is Gone
It's too bad Lebron passed on his chance at becoming a NBA legend, but at least we have this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment