Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kutiman Mixes Maroon 5

Maroon 5 sent Kutiman some video from their recent tour, and this is what he made with it.

Dolbyman
Everything you hear in this video comes from the mouth of Beardyman.


BP Oil Spill
This is a pretty 'slick' Airplanes parody.


Sunday Morning
Gary Brolsma recorded this lip sync video around the same time he did the original Numa Numa video. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know I have a planned interview with Gary coming up in the near future. I'm really excited about it, and worked on some of the questions last night.

Hello Delilah
This video comes from Dustin McLean. He's the first guy to make a "Literal Music Video", and he's also the first person I ever interviewed. You can watch that video HERE.

Hello, Beautiful Homeless Girl
Love knows no boundaries...

Maori's Morning
Gotta love a good stop motion short.

No comments:

Post a Comment