Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Key Of Awesome #27

Great parody of "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem.


BioShock Infinite LITERAL Trailer
If you want to learn about the man that first started the LITERAL trend, watch my interview with Dustin McLean.


Cee-Lo's Shawshank Redemption
HERE's another cool Cee-Lo mash up.

I See A Kingdom (Techno Rock Version)
Andy Rehfeldt co-wrote the orginal version of this song for Vanessa Williams, and did the remix himself. You can watch my interview with Andy HERE.

Wanderland
I enjoyed this Hermanos Inglesos music video featuring MeMe.

Making Bling Sexy
DeStorm teams up with Vassy for his latest video.


Phantom Sarah-nade
Is there a hotter girl next door on the internet than Sarah?

No comments:

Post a Comment