Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Terminator 2: The Opera

Jon & Al Kaplan are 2 of my favorite people online.


This Gigantic Robot Kills
This MC Lars music video is pretty awesome.


Commercial
I won't tell you what this is advertising...I'll see if you can guess before the ending. This commercial is making a case for an Emmy...and I don't think commercials even get Emmys. :P

The Gooch
If you combine a horror movie with a dance craze what do you get?

Bike Flash Mob In Brussels
Not one of my favorite flash mob videos, but not bad.


Auto Tune The Rainbow
I know I already posted a bunch of these & this is old. But I missed this one back then, and it's one of the better Double Rainbow videos.

Invisible Drums
Nobody tell the crazy homeless man that someone stole his drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment