Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Monday, August 23, 2010

YouTube Exposed

I agree with a lot of this video...as a bonus Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it. :D


Hotel Song
Michelle Vargas is one of the most underappreciated YouTubers I know of. She can sing, she's funny & she can edit. Watch this Regina Spektor cover/music video and go subscribe.


Skyscraper
The Rock-a-Fire Explosion take on a John Gold song. Aaron Fechter made this video, and you can watch him dance in one of my old videos. He's one of the people who sent me a clip for "Internet Dance 2".


Better Of The Two
I've never heard of I Am Nation, but I thought this was pretty good for what looks to be a bunch of kids.


Wake Up
Some of the performers from Kollaboration Acoustic 4 covered this Arcade Fire's song.


New York City Rocks
thecomputernerd01 made a California Gurls parody.


Mahal Kita Kasi
One of the best lip syncers around teams up with Farah Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment