Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh Bo

Our little Bo is all grown up now...


Hate Weird Facebook Guys
I thought this was a pretty cool Eminem parody.


Kirby WITH LYRICS
I never did like the Kirby games...but thankfully this video is 100 times better than any of the games.


The Trooper (Bossa Nova Version)
After you're done watching this Iron Maiden dub, you can watch the interview I did with the man (Andy Rehfeldt) who made it.


1979 (Literal Music Video)
You can watch my interview with the first person to make a 'Literal Music Video' (Dustin McLean) when you're done watching this video.

What A Glorious Space To Dwell
Jonathan Mann has been on a roll lately.


Right One
MarsRaps is currently one of my favorite rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment