Cool music videos I found surfing through the intersupertubes.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Shop Vac

Masters Of Song Fu veteran Jarrett Heather put together an awesome 'kinetic typography animation' for a Jonathan Coulton song.


Piece Of Time
A NOTE FROM SARAH (Shourd): "I wrote "Piece of Time" when I was in prison. The last time I saw Shane and Josh they asked me to use my music to raise support for them and get them out of prison. Every second for the last 2+ months since my release I've been fighting alongside the families and countless others around the world solely for this end. I hope the song and video can bring people closer to our story and give you a glimpse of who Shane, Josh are, why their detention is so completely unjust and why their freedom is so tremendously important to fight for."

Happy Hanukkah Rap
Rumor has it there are other holidays in December besides Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment